Stray Cat's Prayer.....

Dear God, please send me somebody who'll care!
I'm so tired of running and sick with despair.
My body is aching and filled with such pain;
And dear God I pray, as I run in the rain
That someone will love me and give me a home,
A warm cozy bed, and food of my own.
My last owner left me alone in the yard...
I watched as they moved, and God that was hard.
So I waited a while, then went on my way
To rummage in garbage and live as a stray.
But now, God, I'm so tired and hungry and cold;
And I'm so afraid that I'll never grow old.
They've chased me with sticks and hit me with straps
While I run the streets just looking for scraps!
I'm not really bad, God, please help if you can,
For I have become just a "Victim of Man!"
I'm wormy, dear God, and I'm ridden with fleas;
And all that I want is an Owner to please!
If you find one for me, God, I'll try to be good.
I won't scratch the carpet; I'll do as I should.
I'll love them, play with them, and try to obey.
I will be so grateful if they'll let me stay!
I don't think I'll make it too long on my own,
'Cause I'm getting weak and I'm so all alone.
Each night as I sleep in the bushes I cry,
'Cause I'm so afraid, God, that I'm gonna die.
I've got so much love and devotion to give
That I should be given a new chance to Live!
So dear God, please hear me, please answer my prayer,
And send me somebody who will REALLY care.

Well God did Answer his prayer...this is a Roo and here is a photo of him below when he first arrived at our house, he couldn't keep his tongue in his mouth because his mouth was so swollen and infected.


You can read about Roo's rescue by clicking on the photo below...


For those of you who already know Roo...he is doing great, he is just part of the family now. Roo's health is holding up, he is now a healthy 13 pound cat, he was 6 pounds at his time of rescue.:no: Roo sleeps right next to me at night, he is such a lover cat and he plays....Wow...he plays, its such a wonderful sight to see him playing, swatting toys around, feeling good, he is happy and it shows and that really makes me feel good.

UPDATE
Roo was put to rest on November 28, 2011.
His presence in our lives is missed every single day.
Roo’s spirit taught me so much about appreciating life…right now.
His sweet soul and kind heart will live on….
for as long as I live, he shall not die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram