Look at this Face

 





There is no possible way for me to not adore her.

I adore them all. 

Even when I know that someday I will lose them.

I have had people ask me lately how I do it....how I keep putting myself out there only to be devastated when they leave?

Well...this is a good question, why do any of us do it?

The only way that we can avoid the pain of losing is to never love at all.

For me, this would never be possible.

Do you see Boo's face? No chance in heck that I could ever 'not' love her...or any of them.

So here I am.

I would not trade the pain for the memories...

I have come to realize over time that even death cannot take away the love.

It feels that way at first because I cannot see them anymore but nothing changes with how much I love them or how loved I feel because of them.

The person that I am today is made up of so many lost friends.

With every word I speak or write...they are there.

With everything that I do in this life, they are somehow a part of the reason that I do it.

I do not even know who I would be without these little souls to guide me.

My life would be empty without knowing them and loving them.

So to love them , I accept the inevitable...the loss that will someday find its way into my life.

But I know in my heart that Goodbye is not the end...

It is only a transformation because I will be different once they leave.

But I will be better because of them.


Model is Boo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram