My Sissy

 

This is Sissy, She was Mikey's Litter Mate, his Sister.

Growing up in the shadow of a 'Rockstar Brother' (Mikey) was not easy stuff I tell ya.☺

Oh but Sissy claimed her piece of my heart that only belongs to her.

She and Mikey were as different as night and day.

Sissy was scared of her own shadow.

The only person she fully trusted was me and let me just say how much of an honor that really was.

Sissy slept on my pillow every single night, her head had to be touching mine and if it wasn't she would reach out her little paw and place it on my face or shoulder....she just wanted to be touching me and every time she did this she touched my heart as well.

She may not have been the 'Rockstar' and model with all the fancy photographs like Mikey was but she was in fact my friend.

A cherished Friend that will always mean so very much to me.


Model is Sissy

March 7, 2003 - December 20, 2021

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram