TIGGY

Tabby cat

 

Ok, so Tiggy is more difficult for me to write about. Not difficult in a bad way, there is just more I need to say. 

Tiggy and Monkey are littermates and they were

dropped off on the side of the road and rescued by my friend Sandy and myself.

We adopted Tiggy and Monkey. 

One of the reasons I decided to adopt them was because we were all going through a devastating time as we had just lost a person very close to us, Marven. Marven passed away suddenly in the home that we shared with him.

My daughters heart was completely broken, this was her other Papa

I don't usually adopt animals in these circumstances but the fact that these little guys needed a home at the same time we had just suffered this loss seemed like fate. 

So I brought them home.

Monkey was mine and Tiggy would become my daughters cat.

Oh, but he has become so much more.

It's like he knew what his job was immediatley and they became the best of friends instantly. He followed her everywhere and slept with her every single night.

She went from being such a sad little 5 year old back to my happy little kid again. 

He kept her busy as kittens do. 

He knew he was hers and she became his and to this day 8 years later, she still belongs to him.

As a parent, there is nothing more helpless than watching your child grieve because you know it just takes time. 

Tiggy took the edge off that time and he really brought the laughter back into Haley's world.

He made my little girl smile again . 

I cant look at him without feeling grateful and I know it will always be this way. 

Tiggy is a lover cat with magic powers I'm convinced. His heart is so amazing. 

I will never forget what he did for my little girl, not as long as I live.


Model is Tiggy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram