They Said

They said he wasn't worth saving....


Tonight as I stood at the top of my stairs looking down into the kitchen, I saw him...this full grown cat acting as if he were kitten...batting around a top to a milk jug, he was all over the kitchen with that thing, tossing it in the air, sliding under a stool to reach for it.

So full of life.

Three years go, the vet told me to walk away, to turn my back on him, that it was too late to rescue him.

Tonight as I watched him play, I am so glad I didn't listen.


This is Roo and he was rescued in 2008.

You can read about Roo's rescue here....



More Roo....



UPDATE
Roo was put to rest on November 28, 2011.
His presence in our lives is missed every single day.
Roo’s spirit taught me so much about appreciating life…right now.
His sweet soul and kind heart will live on…
for as long as I live, he shall not die.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram